Journal of Science
The New Mexico Journal of Science (NMJS) is a journal of scientific papers of topics concerning science in New Mexico. Recent years have featured winning papers from the New Mexico Junior Academy of Science Paper Competition and abstracts from the NMAS Research Symposium,
Approximate Journal Deadlines
Abstracts due – July 15
Complete manuscript due – September 1
Peer review completed – October 1
Revised manuscript due – November 1
2022 New Mexico Journal of Science, volume 56
• Changes in Rainfall Factors in the Context of Hurricane Harvey, Vladislav Sevostianov
• Developing a Control Algorithm and Simulation for Thrust Vector Controlled Rockets, Daniel Kim and Andres Iturregui
• CIRCA-CircularRNA for Cancer Active Immunotherapy: A Machine Learning Model to Predict Liver Cancer and Top Genes for Cancer Vaccine, Aditya Kiran Koushik
2021 New Mexico Journal of Science, volume 55
NMJS 2021, V 55 – Complete Digital Edition
• The Burden of Heart Failure with Preserved Ejection Fraction in American Women is Growing: An Epidemiological Review, Basil Baccouche , et. al.
• Efficient Protocol for Expression and Purification of DUSP5, Stevan Salinero, et. al.
2020 New Mexico Journal of Science, volume 54